Monday, May 19, 2008

How to you stay on the frugality wagon?

How to you stay on the frugality wagon? This is a question someone asked in a frugal group that I belong to; what would your response be?

My response:

The root of my frugality runs deep LOL! My parents have always been frugal -too tight at times BUT I learned early on waste management, reusing, re-purposing, thrifty shopping, saving etc. Money and time are big motivators for me. The more money I don't have to spend the more time I can spend enjoying my family. I try to make a game out of it too! I love a challenge. And I get a saving high LOL

I have found that the less I need to consume the more I can have of what I want. I want to spend time with and travel with my family, learning about life and

cultures across the globe. I want to enjoy unprocessed natural foods preferably grown from my own hands. If I am frugal with spending and efficient in earning
in both traditional and alternative methods, I can enjoy any lifestyle that I choose. I stay motivated by constantly reaping my rewards.

No comments:

Previous Posts