Monday, May 19, 2008

Reuse

Reuse is using an item more than once. This includes conventional reuse where the item is used again for the same function, and new-life reuse where it is used for a new function.

Reusing items not only helps the environment but it also helps your pockets! I have always been interested in reusing. I credit this to my mother. She keeps everything in hopes of one day using it for some other purpose. My challenge is balancing reusing with having too much clutter because of keeping items that I may someday turn into something else.

In the coming weeks, I will be cataloging products and items that my household uses. My intention is to see where I can reuse items and where I should give away or recycle.

"Reuse." Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. 23 Apr 2008, 21:56 UTC. Wikimedia Foundation, Inc. 24 Apr 2008 http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Reuse&oldid=207708914

No comments:

Previous Posts