Tuesday, August 19, 2008

In God We Trust

A special thank you to Ronnie for letting me know about this poll.

Here's your chance to let the media know where the people stand on our faith in God, as a nation.. MSNBC is taking a poll on 'In God We Trust' to stay on our American currency. Please send this to every Christian you know so they can vote on this important subject. Please do it right away, before NBC takes this off the web page. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

As of 3:30 PM ET the link was working. I voted...did you?

3 comments:

i_am_4given said...

Yup!!

I wonder how long it will be up??

Blessings,
Ronnie

Anonymous said...

You know, Jews, Muslims and almost every other religion ALSO believe in God.

Thrifty Urban Mom said...

Anonymous,

Although you are correct, this blog is written by me and I am a Christian. I welcome your readership however, I write from a Christian perspective.

Previous Posts